





It's fall and I decided to break out the tights, and boots! These little booties were given to me by my sister. She wore them all the time while she was studying in Florence. They've been to incredible places! Ciao for now.
Catch the Look:
Tee- Urban Outfitters
Shorts & Belt- Zara
Tights- Target
Bow-Target
Xo
L-H
Love this! Those boots are great :D
ReplyDeletehttp://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/
the boots are really cute (and lucky!-they've been to Florence!) and I love your shorts!
ReplyDeleteAwesome bag!!! xx
ReplyDeleteLovely outfit!!
ReplyDeleteLove the boots :D
cute bag and shorts!
ReplyDeletecute boots and love your bag!
ReplyDeleteCool bag and shorts, the look is cute:D
ReplyDeletewww.enamodeuse.blogspot.com
really cool outfit!!!
ReplyDeletebisous,
mia
i love your bag, so cute!
ReplyDeletelove the bag!
ReplyDeletelove your outfit! it's so cute! love that headband!
ReplyDeleteIm so happy i ran into your blog! I love it! It's a great read! You have such great posts and your style is lovely!
So therefor I'm going to follow you!
Hope you visit and (if you like) follow me back!
lots of love,
Fashionfabrice
Have a great day!
i absolutely love this entire outfit! from the adorable shorts, to the boots, this contains so many of my fashion favorites!!
ReplyDelete