Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Daze


DSC_0153

DSC_0154

DSC_0155

DSC_0163

DSC_0159_2

DSC_0162

DSC_0156

DSC_0160

It's finally summer! That means sun, friends, water, playing, and NEW CLOTHES.
I wanted to edge up my outfit by pairing it up with some awesome sneakers- Nike Kicks.

Catch the Look:
Vest- Neue (Urban Outfitters)
Shorts- Forever 21
Shoes- Nike
Necklace- Natural Science Museum
Sunglasses- Target

//

L-H

13 comments:

  1. Thank u for your comment on my blog babe! :)
    Beautiful pictures, and most of all I love your Nike shoes!

    Come another time on my blog and follow me, I follow you! Have a nice day! Kiss

    http://www.entrophiabehindgreeneyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit too those shoes are hot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment hun, must admit I love your shoes too! Ive wanted some high tops for aaaages xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. simple, fun and easy outfit love it!
    nikes work really well with it :)

    sharlxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need more models...
    -volunteers!-
    <3 love it all, baby, love it all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you don't used different models, on your own blog. You model your own outfits. But thank you.

    Everyone above that: Thank you dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment. Would you like to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh what a cute glasses, the bow it's so beautiful.. nieve outfit... would U like follow each other???...

    kiss
    http://makingmyownfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohhh what a cute glasses... freat look... would you like follow each other??.. nice blog

    http://makingmyownfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, both of you! Follow me, I'll follow back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this glasses... soooo cute... nice pictures and nice outfit... would U like follow each other??

    http://makingmyownfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. nike<3 oh it is love :) love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love your sunglasses, they are so cute and it looks great with your outfit :).

    ReplyDelete