







Hello all~
This was done for a merit scholarship opportunity given to me by the School of The Art Institute of Chicago.
My theme was taking Victorian-esque colors and fabrics and giving it an urban feel.
Catch the Look:
Dress- Made by me
Booties- Top Shop
Ivory Tights- Modcloth
Hat- Vintage
Collar- Made by me, recycled from a shirt by Forever 21
I also used these one of a kind eyelashes I got at Teen Vogue Fashion University in New York City. They were designed by one of the Teen Vogue editors- Eva Chen!
All was made/styled/photographed by me, but check out my model's style blog at Styleocracy!
//
L-H
I love this look! So gorgeous and feminine.
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower! :-)
So fun! I want to play with y'all when I'm home for break! Great styling - that hat is so great.
ReplyDeleteYes! Come play dress up with us :)
ReplyDeleteLove the booties! Follow each other?
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionscrown.blogspot.com/
You look amazing dear and great blog! Following!
ReplyDeleteFollow back? <3
I love the ballerina feel - and the colors are gorgeous.
ReplyDeletexoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.com
Ooh this outfit is so pretty and cool! I love your shoes :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.closet-fashionista.com/
such a fun look! x
ReplyDeleteThis looks amazing. Such a great modern ballerina look with that wispy dress you made. Just gorgeous! And I LOVE that you repurposed an old shirt for the collar. Very creative.
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting on my blog. I'm following you now, would love for you to follow back if you liked my blog! :)
http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/
WOW I love love love that dress. You are so talented!!!
ReplyDeleteI am now following your blog :)
check out mine: www.thebrunetteshake.com
xo
Hillary
You look so pretty! I like! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog, come and write anything else when you want!
Entrophia | Behind green eyes
great styling! i totally love those booties!
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap
Stunning!!
ReplyDeletep.s thank you for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment. :)
xoxo
Thank you all!! Xo
ReplyDelete